- Obtaining twenty-three of an item at once will result in the invisible text "FNORD" being printed at the end of the line in the same manner as the following:
|You acquire 23 limes FNORD|
- Warehouse 23 bling follows the same theme and also has that same hidden message.
- Cristobal Colon (#1492), the mythical source of the comfy blankets, is a level 23 Seal Clubber, but has the class title of "Explorer" (quotes included), rather than the standard title of "Seal Clubber" (without quotes).
- There are twenty-three Valentine Poems to choose from.
- Twenty-three pieces of duct tape are used to make the duct tape shirt.
- The BRICKO elephant requires 23 BRICKO bricks to make. The BRICKO airship requires 2300.
- Seeger's Unstoppable Banjo gives +23% meat.
- Golden plastic oyster eggs auto-sell for 23 meat.
- The common divine party favors have a stat gain cap of 23.
- The effect On Pins and Needles gives +23% Combat Initiative.
- You will obtain 23 karma for completing a Boozetafarian or Teetotaler ascension.
- The effect Twenty-three Squid, Ew
- The Windsor Pan of the Source gives an additional 23 spell damage.
- There are twenty-three icons per row when editing icons in the iconic top menu.
- There are twenty-three possible images for the meme generator.
- Originally, before the revamp in 2013, the fuzzy dice hatchling was the third Frequent Traveler Reward, acquired by spending twenty-three vacations with The Shore, Inc..
- The Twenty-three Enigma is the Discordian belief that everything is somehow connected to the number 23, from which the related term, "fnord", originated.
- This may also be an indirect reference to the clan Warehouse 23, which is itself a reference to The Illuminatus! Trilogy, which is again related to the 23 enigma.