This is a hunk of penguin skin that has been sewn into a clever imitation of a tuxedo, just in case you wanted to give your prom date a reason to never, ever speak to you again.
(In-game plural: tuxedo shirts)
|shirt kit||penguin skin|
- All martinis grant 1-3 additional adventures while this shirt is equipped.
- Prior to 2020/07/29, only dry martinis, martinis, dry vodka martinis, gibsons, vodka martinis, vodka gibsons, rockin' wagons, and soft green echo eyedrop antidote martinis were affected. All of the affected drinks used . Dirty martinis were not affected, since they used .
- The fact that the item is crafted out of penguin skin and is a tuxedo is a reference to Tux, the penguin mascot for the famous open-source operating system Linux.
- Wearing the tuxedo shirt and getting a bonus to Adventures from martinis might be a reference to James Bond, who almost always orders a dry martini, "shaken not stirred". Despite this, it gives no bonus to the Vesper.
|TOP 10 tuxedo shirt collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 210 | 7. Spydric - 205 | 8. Raullen - 129 | 9. Nikademus - 114 | 10. SatireSloth - 106
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings