The Trophy Hut is located in Bordertown. The Trophy Maker in the Trophy Hut makes trophies for people. Once you've earned a trophy, you can pay him 10,000 Meat to have the trophy installed in the Trophy Case in your campsite.
- If there aren't any trophies you've earned, then the following message will be displayed instead:
- You're not currently entitled to any trophies.
- During a Zombie Slayer run, the Trophy Maker isn't around:
- The Trophy Maker is nowhere to be found, but a variety of trophies are still displayed on the shelves. I guess neither zombies nor looters are particularly interested in them.
- If there aren't any trophies you've earned:
- You look around, but don't see any trophies that seem to apply to you.
- If there are any trophies you've earned:
- You consider picking up a trophy to display at your campsite. The Trophy Maker usually charges 10,000 meat for them; you figure you could probably just leave it in the register.
- The Trophy Hut was formerly located in the Market Square in Seaside Town. It was relocated to Bordertown during the skeleton invasion.