Trivial Avocations board game
It's everybody's favorite board game, Trivial Avocations! And when I say everybody, I mean know-it-all nerds.
(In-game plural: Trivial Avocations board games)
Item number: 5502
Description ID: 155160111
View in-game: view
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Crimbo Town Toy Factory (2011) (1,500 Candy Credits)
First use each day:
|You open up the Trivial Avocations box and start reading the rules. They're really long and boring, so you quickly lose interest and just start reading the cards with the questions on them.|
|You've already "played" enough Trivial Avocations today.|
- You will gain three cards in total, in any combination.
- When you acquire the effects of all 4 cards simultaneously, you lose all turns of each of the individual card effects and gain the effect Trivia Master for 30 adventures.
- You can use further cards to obtain the individual effects while you have Trivia Master.
- You can get the Trivia Master effect more than once per day. The optimal method is to cycle through one each What?, When?, Where?, and Who? so you lose the minimum amount of each individual effect.
- Yes, folks, the name is a reference to Trivial Pursuit.
"5502" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.