Trick or Treat!
Trick or Treat! is available in Seaside Town on Halloween. An Outfit must be worn to Trick or Treat. Each block you visit contains 12 randomised houses. The type of adventure depends on the condition of the house.
Click on a house to go Trick-or-Treating!
|| Scope out a new block (5 Adventures)
- Using your finest Halloween reconnaissance skills, you scope out another block.
- Without enough adventures:
- You don't have enough time to scope out another block.
- If you have not completely cleared the current block:
- Are you sure? There is still Trick-or-Treating left to do on this block!
- You are in the mood for neither tricks nor treats, because you are in the mood to be boring.
Dark houses (Combat Adventures)
| All-Hallow's Steve -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: All-Hallow's Steve's fright wig
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: Player's Buffed Mainstat + 30 • Substat Gain: 25% of Attack • Moxie for No Hit*: 5010
- Monster Defense: Player's Buffed Muscle + 30
- Hit Points: 75% of Defense
- Initiative: 90
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: 75%
Lit houses (Non-combat Adventures)
Lit houses will also contain an encounter tied to your outfit. See Trick or Treat!/Outfits.
Semi-Lit Houses (Sometimes Combat, sometimes Non-combat Adventures)
Semi-Lit houses will sometimes contain a monster (probably some guy who just showed up), or they will contain regular candy-giving encounters. The filename of the image will let you discern whether it is a combat or non combat house (house_lx is a non-combat, house_dx is a combat).
- On October 25th 2013, Trick or Treat was totally revamped. The old version is here: Trick or Treat!/Retired
- Without wearing an outfit you receive the following message:
- You can't go Trick-or-Treating without a costume!
- The trick or treating encounter you receive depends on the house:
- Dark houses have combats.
- Lit houses have non-combats, including the outfit encounters.
- Semi-Lit houses may have either; the image filename will indicate whether it is a combat or a non-combat.
- The Star house always contains A Fun-Size Dilemma, and replaces a Lit house in 20% of blocks.
- Investigating a house does not cost an adventure, regardless of whether it is a combat or a non-combat. Only traveling to a new block costs adventures.
- Each block contains 5 houses with combats, and 7 houses with candy (3 outfit candies, 4 non-outfit candies).
- While there are always 7 houses with candy and 5 with combats, they will not always be in Lit or Dark houses. Some are in Semi-Lit houses, but they will never alter the 7:5 ratio. This means that if there are 7 Lit houses, but no Dark houses, all of the Semi-Lit houses will be combats.
- You can trick-or-treat while falling-down-drunk, and with no HP.