This kite has evolved to prey on one of a normal kite's natural predators, the kite-eating tree. You can probably fly it up to the highest height without worrying about losing it.
(In-game plural: tree-eating kites)
|1 spooky length of string||1 spooky felt|
|You hold the kite aloft and take off running towards your opponent. Before you get there, however, the kite dive-bombs your opponent and takes a big bite out of it, causing 20-25 damage. Looks like the kite mistook it for a tree.|
|You hold the kite aloft and take off running towards your opponent. As you get near him, you start winding the string around him snowspeeder-style, and tangle it all up. The kite gets pretty much destroyed in the struggle.|
- The item is not consumed if it causes damage.
- This item spookily resembles the kite from Crimbo 2005 the year before.
- The line "up to the highest height" is a reference to the song "Let's Go Fly a Kite", from the movie Mary Poppins.
- The "tree-eating kite" is a reference to the kite-eating tree from the classic comic strip Peanuts, which ate many of the kites Charlie Brown tried to fly.
- "You start winding the string around him snowspeeder-style, and tangle it all up" is a reference to a scene in The Empire Strikes Back, where the Rebels tripped up Imperial AT-ATs by firing grapnels mounted on snow-speeders at them and wrapping cable around their legs.
|TOP 10 tree-eating kite collections|
6. Badroxxx - 4300 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 3989 | 8. ErstwhileWarrior - 3423 | 9. sUZIka - 3060 | 10. APPLE BLOSSOM - 3000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings