(Redirected from Torso Awaregness)
Torso AwarenessType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
This skill allows you to understand how to use the middle part of your body to wear things known as "shirts."
Lets you equip Shirts
|Source:||Fragnk, the Regnaissance Gnome, give Melvign the Professor What garment or That's My Favorite Kind of Contraption (Bad Moon only)|
|Effect:||Ability to wear shirts, buy shirt kits from the Meatsmith, and craft various shirts. Until this skill has been learned, monsters will generally not drop shirts. Also, non-combat adventures giving shirts usually will not occur.|
- Trying to equip a shirt for which you don't have the required stats results in the following popup:
- You're not sexy enough for this shirt.
- You need <stat> base <stat name> points to equip your <item name>.
- Trying to equip a shirt without the skill results in the following popup:
- You can't figure out how to put on this shirt.
- The Avatar of Sneaky Pete cannot learn this skill, but starts with a direct replacement.
- Robotic Adventurers can Improve their CPU to gain the ability to equip shirts.
- Unlocking this skill also unlocks the Astral shirt at Pet Heaven.
- The first time you attempt to equip a Shirt in an ascension, you will receive a letter; this can be used to start a quest which will grant this skill and permit you to wear this.
- This was called "Torso Awaregness" up until February 15, 2021. The change is because TPTB decided that such a core skill shouldn't be weirdly affected by a joke originating from its original implementation years ago.