Torso AwaregnessType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
This skill allows you to understand how to use the middle part of your body to wear things known as "shirts."
Lets you equip Shirts
|Source:||Fragnk, the Regnaissance Gnome, give Melvign the Professor What garment or That's My Favorite Kind of Contraption (Bad Moon only)|
|Effect:||Ability to wear shirts, buy shirt kits from the Meatsmith, and craft various shirts. Until this skill has been learned, monsters will generally not drop shirts. Also, non-combat adventures giving shirts usually will not occur.|
- Trying to equip a shirt for which you don't have the required stats results in the following popup:
- You're not sexy enough for this shirt.
- You need <stat> base <stat name> points to equip your <item name>.
- Trying to equip a shirt without the skill results in the following popup:
- You can't figure out how to put on this shirt.
- You may get The Shirt Off His Lack of Back, which will grant this skill and permit you to wear this. (Spading required as to how the letter is delivered, exactly.)
- The Avatar of Sneaky Pete cannot learn this skill, but starts with a direct replacement.
- Unlocking this skill also unlocks the Astral shirt at Pet Heaven.