This is a sad story about a tongue who just can't catch a break, ha ha get it? No, it's just a wooden stick for holding down somebody's tongue while you give them bad news about their tonsils.
(In-game plural: tongue depressors)
- The Hidden Hospital
- pygmy witch nurse
- The Hidden Park
- Where Does The Lone Ranger Take His Garbagester?
First time in combat
|You stick the tongue depressor in your opponent's mouth, making him gag and giving you a better idea of what kind of diseases he has and stuff.|
|You've already diagnosed this monster. Now it's time to murder it. She wrote.|
- Staggers opponent. Only usable once per combat
- Displays a monster's stats (Attack, Defense, HP, phylum, element, initiative) as shown with Monster Manuel.
- This does not add the monster to Monster Manuel's bestiary in your Quest Log, nor does it give a factoid.
- There is sometimes a PvP minigame which involves using this item against "ghosts".
|TOP 10 tongue depressor collections|
6. Mr_A - 355 | 7. testostronaut - 186 | 8. MeLcator - 139 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 119 | 10. Magnus Thunderblade - 111
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings