To the Rescue
You encounter a group of Sorority Orcs, stumbling down the streets of Seaside Town.
"Help us, Adventurer," one of them giggles. "We've got this twelve-pack, and no way to open the bottles!"
You produce your trusty cheap plastic bottle opener and save the day.
"How'd you like to party with us tonight?" says one of the Orc girls.
You agree, and this agreement is the last thing you can remember about the night.
Occurred during St. Sneaky Pete's Day Stupor on St. Sneaky Pete's Day I - V when wielding a cheap plastic bottle opener (one time adventure).
- The day following St. Sneaky Pete's Day, those players who had seen this adventure the day before, discovered a traffic cone in their inventories.
- orange traffic cone (St. Sneaky Pete's Day I only)
- yellow traffic cone (St. Sneaky Pete's Day II only)
- red traffic cone (St. Sneaky Pete's Day III only)
- green traffic cone (St. Sneaky Pete's Day IV only)
- blue traffic cone (St. Sneaky Pete's Day V only)