Tiny shaker of salt
All is well in Margaritaville now that you've found this. With this equipped, your sabre-toothed lime will be able to rub salt in your enemies' wounds, both figuratively and literally.
(In-game plural: tiny shakers of salt)
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every 5th win with a Sabre-Toothed Lime equipped
- Every 2nd win with a Comma Chameleon equipped (Sometimes)
- box of Familiar Jacks
- The first line of the description of this item alludes to lyrics from the Jimmy Buffett song, "Margaritaville".
- Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
- Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
- The juxtaposition of Lime and Salt is a reference to the drinking of tequila. One very common method involves downing the tequila, licking some salt, and biting a segment of lime. (In no particular order.)
- Also, salt and citrus are vicious ways of aggravating a bad situation. Rubbing salt into someone's wounds is an old-time disinfectant, excruciatingly painful, and a common follow-up torture to a flogging. Vinegar (acetic acid) or citrus juice (citric acid) can be used for the same purpose, and are just as effective. Thus, not only are you bitten with sabre teeth, there's lime juice and salt rubbed in.
|TOP 10 tiny shaker of salt collections|
6. TurtleGirlPower - 1809 | 7. Vodkadian - 1373 | 8. Angel of the Night - 928 | 9. NaCl - 845 | 10. Sp8z - 817
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings