Tiny costume wardrobe
This is a miniature wardrobe full of tiny little costumes to make your familiar look like other familiars. There's probably a miniature Narnia in the back of it, but it's too small for you to crawl into it.
(In-game plural: tiny costume wardrobes)
- At the beginning of combat:
- <Name> disappears into the wardrobe, and emerges dressed as a <familiar type>.
- During combat:
- <<familiar type>'s combat message(s)>
- At the end of combat:
- <Name> doffs the costume and turns back into a <actual familiar type> again.
- In Mr. Store on April 1st (since 2009). Its description:
- Lets your familiar randomly dress up like other familiars during combat.
- This item will appear in Mr. Store every April 1.
- Effectively turns your familiar into a Doppelshifter. Your familiar's normal effects are suppressed, though its weight will factor into the Doppelshifter's effects.
- When equipped on a Doppelshifter, this item gives +25 to Familiar Weight.
- Can be equipped on the O.A.F., the Black Cat, the Stab Bat and the Scary Death Orb to avoid their negative effects. Any of these familiars can appear randomly as a result of the wardrobe's transformations, however.
- A reissued Doppelshifter had been requested over and over and over by players. The annual recurrence of this item in Mr. Store is in part a response to that request.
- One of the entrances to Narnia is a magic wardrobe.
|TOP 10 tiny costume wardrobe collections|
6. eibbeD - 6 | 7. gonepostal - 5 | 8. Leg o Lam - 5 | 9. hagrid333 - 5 | 10. Zaranthos - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings