|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Damage done in combat
This crazy object looks like a compass, an hourglass, and a lightning bolt had a baby. Somehow.
Type: usable (also usable in combat) (reusable)
Cannot be traded or discarded
Allows you to travel through time
Weakens opponents in combat
(In-game plural: Time-Spinners)
- Dear Past Self Package
First time used in combat
|You flick the center of your time-spinner and watch as time runs backwards for your opponent, back to a simpler time when monsters were weaker and adventurers were adventurers.
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by Y|
|You want to send your opponent back and do it all over, but you can't go back again, you know.
- X is 5%? of monster attack.
- Y is 5%? of monster defense.
- Staggers the enemy.
- Using this item from inventory brings you to Spinning Your Time-Spinner.
- With no Adventures left, you instead get the message:
- You don't have time to mess with time right now.
Huh, looks like your future self dropped the Time-Spinner off in the past for your present self.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
|You acquire an item: Time-Spinner|