| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Throw PartyType: Noncombat
MP Cost: N/A
usable once per day
Sneaky Pete used to invite the entire studio audience up on stage for a big party. The producers hated it.
Throw a fun cocktail party with the Studio Audience!
|Source:||Sneaky Pete's Gate|
|Class:||Avatar of Sneaky Pete|
|Level:||Lovable Rogue 3|
|Effect:||Summons ingredients for Cocktailcrafting|
|You throw a party, inviting the entire studio audience up on stage. A good time is had by all, and at the end of the night, you end up with a pretty sizable supply of leftover cocktail ingredients!
You throw a Pete party (which is way better than a pity party), inviting the whole studio audience to join you. Afterward, you find some still-serviceable drink-making stuff among the plastic cups and dirty napkins.
- Number of items received scales with your audience love.
- At any Hate or 'Bored', you appear to receive 2-3 of each item.
- At 10 Love, you appear to receive 3-4 of each item
- At 20 Love, you appear to receive 4-5 of each item
- At 30 Love, you appear to receive 5-6 of each item
- At 40 Love, you appear to receive 6-7 of each item
- At 50 Love, you appear to receive 7-8 of each item
- Between numbers divisible by 10, you appear to receive a number of items between the lower bound of the smaller Love level and the upper bound of the larger Love level. Thus, between 20 and 30 love, you will receive 4-6 of each item. (It is unclear whether you have a better chance of receiving more items the higher the Love level is.)
- The items summoned come from 3 different pools which consist of the following possible summons: