Three-tiered wedding cake
The way it works is, you buy this wedding cake, and you recruit three other people to buy wedding cake, and they recruit three people... okay, not really. But this is a good cake to give to someone who just got married. Let 'em know they're the most perfectly beautiful people in the world. In their world of two, that is.
(In-game plural: three-tiered wedding cakes)
|You eat all three tiers of the wedding cake, not even saving a piece to put in the freezer for your anniversary. It makes you want to strike up the wedding band, but you know nobody wants to hear that one again.|
|(You gain 35 Fullness.)|
- Actually consuming this cake is rather difficult, there are five known ways to do so:
- Have the Stomach of Steel skill on the Feast of Boris. You can then eat the cake.
- On the Feast of Boris, use a lupine appetite hormones, a sweet tooth, and a distention pill. You can then eat the cake.
- Ascend into an Avatar of Boris challenge path, acquire Stomach of Steel and Legendary Appetite, and use a lupine appetite hormones, a sweet tooth, and a distention pill. You can then eat the cake.
- Eating a quantum taco and being really, really lucky.
- Ascend into a Two Crazy Random Summer challenge path under a sign + class combination where the cake gets a size modifier. You can then eat the cake.
- Eating one of these earns you the Three-Tiered Trophy.
- The description refers to multi-level marketing operations and pyramid scheme scams.
- The last part of the description of this item refers to lyrics from the song "World of Two" by the band Cake: "Two of the most / Perfectly / Beautiful / People in your world / In your world of two."
- The first part of the consumption message refers to the practice of keeping a tier of the wedding cake for a later anniversary or, in Britain, the christening of the first child.
- The last part of the message given when eaten is a lyric from the song "They'll Need A Crane" by They Might Be Giants: "Call off the wedding band / Nobody wants to hear that one again."
|TOP 10 three-tiered wedding cake collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 209 | 7. Sir Beavis Poopsalot - 128 | 8. commanderMack - 117 | 9. slugBoy - 117 | 10. mini mer - 115
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings