Thermos full of Knob coffee
(In-game plural: thermoses full of Knob coffee)
- Knob Goblin lunchbox (1-2)
|As you drink the coffee you marvel at the thermos, which seems to be able to keep beverages in a liquid form at temperatures in excess of that of the Sun. Yeow!|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- Until August 11th 2008, this item was called "thermos full of Knob coffee" and its description read "This is a thermos full of the coffee preferred by Knob Goblin laborers. They like their coffee like they like their female volleyball players -- hot, black, and spiked." It had been pointed out to Jick on the radio that other items state that there is no coffee in KoL and that this item was, therefore, inconsistent. Instead of the usual cries of "wizards!" or "shut up!", some changes were made:
- First, Mr. Skullhead made an adjustment to the name: the name became "thermos full of knob chicory" and the description was changed to "This is a thermos full of a poor substitute for coffee, because -- hey, what's coffee? Knob goblins like their chicory like they like their female volleyball players -- hot, black, and spiked."
- The item name was subsequently changed back to coffee several days later, updating the item description to explain just what this mysterious substance called "coffee" really is to the people of Loathing. There is no longer any mention of chicory or coffee substitute.
|TOP 10 thermos full of Knob coffee collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 631 | 7. Tristifer - 614 | 8. hoodoodle - 356 | 9. Mystic_Potato - 352 | 10. Anita Coffee - 314
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings