Wrong Side of the Tracks
(Redirected from The Wrong Side of the Tracks)
Back to Seaside Town
The Wrong Side of the Tracks in Seaside Town is home to various people and businesses of a dubious nature. Such as:
- A Boxing Daycare (after using a Boxing Day care package)
- The Department of Shadowy Arts and Crafts
- The Copperhead Club (after reading your father's MacGuffin diary)
- The Deep Machine Tunnels (after unlocking via the Machine Elf)
- The Casino
- The Game Grid Arcade (after acquiring a Game Grid token)
- The Precinct (after using Detective school application)
- The Neverending Party (after using a Neverending Party invitation envelope)
- Oliver's Place (after using the deed to Oliver's Place)
- The Dirt-Walled Hovel of the Pretentious Artist
- Empty lot (after completing the Hyboria? I don't even... quest)
- The Sleazy Back Alley
- The Tunnel of L.O.V.E. (after using a Heart-shaped crate)
- The Overgrown Lot
- The Oracle (Summer 2016 challenge path)
- The Crackpot Mystic used to inhabit the The Wrong Side of the Tracks, but moved to the The Distant Woods on November 9, 2006.
- Uncle P's Antiques was used for Don Crimbo's Fundraising Drive during Crimbo 2009.
- The Suspicious-Looking Guy moved to The Typical Tavern on October 22, 2010.
- Uncle P's Antiques relocated to Bordertown on October 27, 2010, to escape the skeleton invasion. On October 28, The Bounty Hunter Hunter's Shack moved to the newly appearing Forest Village in The Distant Woods.
- On October 30, 2010, the skeletons left nothing but rubble behind, as they moved to The Cannon Museum.
- At at unknown point, The Casino turned into The Thatch-Roofed Casino. Its image was:
- On January 29, 2019 an earthquake occurred which rearranged the Wrong Side of the Tracks and the aftershocks similarly rearranged the Right Side of the Tracks. Prior to that time the Wrong Side of the Tracks was arranged as follows:
- On April 1, 2019 The Graffiti Wall was silently removed. Previously it was located to the left of The Neverending Party.
- The name of this location is slang for a part of town that is not inhabited by the wealthy.