The Themthar Hills
|The Themthar Hills|
|Location||Our Lady of Perpetual Indecision|
|Unlocks||During Mysterious Island Quest|
- As you approach the hills, one of the Sisters of Perpetual Indecision rushes out of the Nunnery and stops you.
- "Those bandits are fierce!" she says. "Much too difficult for a civilian to fight. Please. Let one of the soldiers handle it.
Once you have recovered all of the Sisters' meat, this area becomes inaccessible. Attempting to access it (via Last Adventure) gives the following message:
- You've already retrieved all of the stolen Meat
A primary stat of 165 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
- There may be meat in Themthar Hills, but there are also brigands, and the brigands have all the meat, and they didn't get it by asking nicely for charitable donations. Are you sure you're ready to face them?
|dirty thieving brigand|
- Traditionally, there would be "gold in them thar hills" -- in this case, however, there's Meat instead.