The Suspicious-Looking Guy's Shady Past
The Suspicious-Looking Guy's Shady Past is accessed by using a jar of psychoses (The Suspicious-Looking Guy).
- Initially the only adventuring zone is the Chinatown Shops.
- The Sewer Lair leading to the Triad Factory opens up after you acquire a zaibatsu lobby card.
- Completing the Triad Factory opens up a new NPC store which replaces the Chinatown Shops zone.
- The Entrance requires wearing a makeshift yakuza mask and novelty tattoo sleeves.
- After defeating the CEO, the test site key unlocks the Chinatown Tenement.
- A Crowd of Paradegoers sees the SLG chasing after his future at the completion of the quest.
- Zone resets upon ascension.