This is one of the adventure zones on Conspiracy Island.
A primary stat of 180 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 180 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
- Adventuring here requires a Personal Ventilation Unit, which limits your base stats to 100. Without it, you'll see the message:
- You can't go in there without wearing a Personal Ventilation Unit. Who knows what would happen if you breathed the air in there.
- Additional item drops and monster level can be added to monsters in this zone by activating experimental protocols via a control panel in The Conspiracy Island Bunker. See A Mysterious Control Panel for details.
- There is an aggregate cap of 10(?) item drops per day in this zone. After this number of items have dropped, none of the native monsters in this zone will drop anything.
- You cannot banish monsters in this area. Attempting to do so results in the message:
- Nothing gets into our[sic] out of this place. Except you, apparently.
- Standard effects tied to the banishing source such as insta-kills and running away still apply.
- Batter Up! will not yield this message, but still cannot banish monsters.