The Organic Produce Stand
The Organic Produce Stand is located on the Mysterious Island of Mystery (Wartime), and will sell fruit to you after you resolve their filthworm infestation.
Before removing the filthworm infestation, and without soldier fatigues:
- Sorry, the produce stand is closed on account of filthworm infestation. We're waiting for the soldiers to come and give us a hand.
Before removing the filthworm infestation, while wearing soldier fatigues:
- Oh, it's awful! The entire orchard is infested with filthworms! I mean, we knew we'd get some worms, since we weren't using pesticide, but we never thought it'd get this bad.
After removing the filthworm infestation:
- Oh, hey, boss! Welcome back!
- First visit each day:
Here's your cut of today's profits -- business is booming since we got rid of those stupid worms, man!
|You gain 4,000-5,000 Meat.|
or if in a Way of the Surprising Fist run
Hey man, we don't want to impose on your vow of poverty, so we donated (4,000-5,000) meat from our profits to the human fund in your honor. Thanks for getting rid of those worms, man!
|Oh, hey, boss! Welcome back!|
Available if you cleared the infestation as a War Hippy:
Available if you cleared the infestation as a Frat Warrior:
|bowl of rye sprouts||300 Meat|
|cob of corn||300 Meat|
|juniper berries||300 Meat|
- The Organic Produce Stand sells everything The Hippy Store does, plus three new fruit.
- Unlocks after Exterminating the Filthworm Infestation.
- If visiting before the end of the Mysterious Island Quest, you must be dressed as a soldier (who has access to the produce stand). After the end of the Mysterious Island Quest, there are no equipment requirements.
- The three new fruits hippies gain access to could be a reference to the children's book "Each Peach Pear Plum" by Janet and Allan Ahlberg.
- The extra fruits could also be a reference to the song "Peach, Plum, Pear" by Joanna Newsom.
- The Human Fund is a charity made up by George Costanza from Seinfeld.