|"I am the Meatsmith. I'm very busy, so I won't be able to smith anything for you. You can buy components and smith things yourself, though."
Before accepting the quest:
"Actually, if you have some spare time, I could use some help with a business issue."
Before completing the quest:
The Meatsmith looks at you expectantly.
|— Tools —|
|meatsmithing guide||50 Meat|
|tenderizing hammer||1,000 Meat|
|— Armorcrafting Ingredients —|
|buckler buckle||100 Meat|
|helmet recipe||100 Meat|
|pants kit||100 Meat|
|shirt kit||100 Meat|
|skirt / kilt kit||100 Meat|
|— Weaponsmithing Ingredients —|
|big stick||100 Meat|
|crossbow string||100 Meat|
|sword hilt||100 Meat|
|whip kit||100 Meat|
|bigger stick||1,000 Meat|
|sinewy crossbow string||1,000 Meat|
|sturdy sword hilt||1,000 Meat|
- The shirt kit will only appear if you have Torso Awaregness.
- In a Zombie Slayer run, the store is closed:
- You search around the Meatsmithy, but find nothing of interest. The forge is cold, and the anvil is dry. The adjoining shed has been emptied of anything of value or utility. You can't imagine that the Meatsmith could have been taken down by a bunch of zombies, at least not easily, so presumably he cleared out to find a more easily-defensible headquarters.
- If you have a psychoanalytic jar, you can convert it to a jar of psychoses (The Meatsmith) here.
- In a Nuclear Autumn run, the store is closed:
- A sign out front says "MEAT RUINED. STORE CLOSED." He's a man of few words, the Meatsmith.
- On February 24, 2015, the image for this place in the Market Square was: