The Hippy Store is located on The Mysterious Island of Mystery. Being hippies, they'll only sell to other hippies. Or, failing that, anyone in a Filthy Hippy Disguise. Without the disguise, you will see only the message: "Man, you're like, a slave to society, man. Come back when you've, like, expanded your mind a little bit, man. Man."
|| Like, groovy, man. Take a look at my stuff, man. The organic produce is especially far-out.
- If you try to buy without selecting an item, you will see the message: "Remember that time when you tried to buy something without actually specifying what you wanted to buy? That was awesome."
- Attempting to access the store without having opened the island results in the message "You can't actually get to my store, man. This must be, like, some kind of hallucination. Cool, man."
- You will not be able to buy from the store wearing War Hippy Fatigues prior to the start of the war.
- After the infestation is cleared you will be able to purchase from the store without wearing an outfit, both during and after the war.
- Attempting to buy something without being disguised results in the message: "Only Hippies can shop here, man."