The Hippy Camp (Wartime)
|The Hippy Camp (Wartime)
|The Mysterious Island of Mystery (Wartime)
|With Level 12 Quest
|With Frat Boy Ensemble or Frat Warrior Fatigues
|0 - 0
|- - -
Once the war starts, the Hippy Camp will serve as headquarters, where warriors can buy supplies and from which The Big Wisniewski directs his influence.
You stride confidently into the hippy camp, but your striding gets less and less confident as you go. Hippies line the path through the camp, hissing at you, spitting on you, and calling you mean names. I mean, seriously mean names. I can't even print them here, they're so mean. A funk of hippies blocks the path in front of you, both physically and with an impenetrable stench.
"Look, man, you know we don't judge you, because you have to follow the path you're on, but you're carrying around some serious negative energy and it's throwing off your vibe, you know what I mean?" one says. "You should go and think about your place in the cosmic web of life that connects us all, you know? Try and align your chakras with the music of the spheres, man."
You turn around and head out of the camp, partly because the hippies look like they're ready to go violent, partly because you can't stand the smell, and partly because you don't want to hear any more crap about karma and negative energies and askew chakras.
Once the war begins, the Hippy Camp will serve as a shop for war supplies. You can only shop there in War Hippy Fatigues, though. Regular Hippies are turned away for not being in tune enough. At the shop, you can turn in Orcish items in exchange for dimes-- the Hippies would rather barter with money than dead animals, man.
You walk into the Dimemaster's yurt and wait patiently at the counter. He sits there for a few seconds, staring into space, then slowly realizes you're standing there. "Oh, hey, man," he says. "I didn't see you there. I was just contemplating, like, if cats had wheels, you could have cat races! Wouldn't that be awesome, man?"
Without frat gear in inventory:
- "Hey, man, you don't have anything to trade in right now. Get out there and put some frat boys back into the karmic cycle of death and rebirth, man!"
With frat gear:
- "Groovy, man. I see you've been busy. Here's what you can get for turning all that frat gear in, man."
"I can give you x dime(s) for all that gear. Nice work, man."
Without dimes on file:
- "You don't have any dimes on file, man. You are totally harshing my buzz. Why are you bringing these negative vibes to my yurt, man? Come back when you've got something to trade in!"
- "You've got x dime(s) back here. Here's what you can get with them."
|water pipe bomb
|carbonated soy milk
|fancy seashell necklace
|Hippy Army MPE
|hippy medical kit
|giant driftwood sculpture
|patchouli oil bomb
In the Frat Warrior Fatigues
You can only reach the Hippy Camp during the war by defeating all the Hippies on The Battlefield; before then, you'll get only the following message:
- You can't make it past all of the hippies to get to their camp.
The Big Wisniewski is the head honcho of all Hippies, and defeating him will end the war.
|The Big Wisniewski
During a Heavy Rains run, you will instead encounter:
During a Pocket Familiars run, you will instead encounter:
During a Dark Gyffte run, you will instead encounter:
During a You, Robot run, you will instead encounter:
|The Artificial Wisniewski
- The patchouli oil bomb and exploding hacky-sack are only available after completing the Lighthouse Keeper's quest as a Hippy.
- All dimes on file (and quarters at the Orcish Frat House) are lost upon ending the War.