The Heap is the stench zone in Hobopolis. During combat, stench damage is taken over time.
A primary stat of 350 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 350 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The buzzing of flies assaults your ears as you near the Heap, but the ear trauma is nothing compared to the flat-out war the Heap is waging on your nasal cavities. You're not sure you can fight here and keep your lunch down.
| You vs. The Volcano
- Kick the stuff into the hole: Start eruption, increase stench in area, kills 4-6 hobos
- On second thought, that's probably a horrible idea: Skip adventure
| I Refuse!
- Explore the junkpile: Drops three items, which seem to be randomly chosen from a subset of all the items in-game. Seems to reset the stench level to the minimum.
- Climb back out: Nothing. (No Adventure loss.)
- Note: Only available when stench in the area is at least level 8.
| Deep Enough to Dive
- Wig out, climb in, throw down: Fight Oscus
- Do like the sign says: Nothing. (No Adventure loss.)
- Note: This adventure only occurs when The Heap is clear of hobos.
- 50 hobo kills are needed to advance each image file.
- Oscus will only appear when the location's image is on its 10th variation. After defeating Oscus this area can no longer be explored.
- Attempting to adventure here after Oscus has been defeated yields the message:
- The Heap is empty. Well, let me rephrase that. It's still full of garbage, but there's nobody and nothing of interest mixed in with the garbage.