The Gourd Tower
The Gourd Captain erps and glurks (and even eeps! among others) while twitching at the top of The Gourd Tower.
The Gourd Tower is located on the Right Side of the Tracks in Seaside Town. If you help the Captain Defend the Gourd, he will reward you gourdily. If you're feeling especially helpful, you can Defend the Gourd over and over again until the gourd is finally safe. But the Captain will still keep urking!
- Once you take on the Defend the Gourd Quest, the image for the Gourd Tower changes to gourdtower_quiet.gif, which doesn't feature the animated eeps, glurps and urks.
- If one uses a psychoanalytic jar on the Captain, one acquires the jar of psychoses (The Captain of the Gourd).
- In a Path of the Plumber run, the Captain of the Gourd rejects you:
- "Uh urp. I don't talk... glurk to plumbers. Go... eep... away eep..."
- In a Zombie Slayer run, the tower is empty:
- The Gourd Tower is empty, both the gourd and the Captain missing.
- What color is gourd juice? Because if it's red, that must have been one heck of a juicy gourd.
- Up until Febuary 18, 2020, it was possible to accept the Defend the Gourd Quest during Path of the Plumber. However, due to the path's undefined mainstat, the Gourd did not specify what to collect, or where from.
- Adventure is a play on words with "Guard Tower" and "Losing your gourd", an expression meaning to be crazy.