The Ghost of Dr. Hobo Jones
On the way to Cobb's Knob, you feel a cold wind, and hear the faint strains of an orchestra playing what sounds like a John Williams composition.
All of a sudden, a frightful apparition appears (because that's what apparitions do) before you, and recites the following strange poem...
'Ere winter froze my hobo bones
I was known as "Doctor" Jones
My scalpel to you is a gift from above
Go forth and fight, no time for love.
He gives you a map.
|You acquire an item: Dr. Hobo's map|
- A superlikely adventure, with a chance of 25%.
- John Williams scored the Indiana Jones movies.
- Indiana Jones had a doctorate in archaeology.
- "No time for love, Dr. Jones" is a quote from the movie Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.
- Dr Hobo Jones might be a reference to the VG Cats character, Dr. Hobo.
- The title of this might be a reference to the Bruce Springsteen song The Ghost of Tom Joad. Dr Hobo's Poem and "The ghost of Tom Joad" are on similar topics.
- The "Doctor Jones" part of the description could refer to the song Doctor Jones by Aqua.