The Game Grid
The Arcade contains:
- Ticket Redemption Counter
- Broken Skee-Ball Machine
- The Fighters of Fighting
- Dungeon Fist!
- Space Trip
- Jackass Plumber
- The skee-ball machine takes one token and 0 turns. It returns 10 tickets.
- All other games available at present take 5 turns.
- Games may be played whilst overdrunk.
- If you've seen the Game Grid once during your current ascension, it will stay visible until you ascend.
- Showing "The Game Grid Arcade"'s profile has this message:
- You must be hanging out at the Game Grid Arcade, and overhearing the various noises that an arcade and the people in an arcade make.
- In the movie Tron, the "game grid" is the area where computer programs are forced to play lethal games.
- The broken Skee-Ball machine is...um, a broken skee ball machine.
- "DemonStar" is a reference to the arcade game Sinistar.
- "The Fighters of Fighting" is very likely a reference to a number of arcade fighting game franchises, such as Street Fighter, Art of Fighting, and The King of Fighters.
- "Dungeon Fist!" is a reference to the arcade game Gauntlet.
- While out of order, "Jackass Plumber" is probably a reference to the Mario series, specifically Donkey Kong or Mario Bros.
- "Meteoid" is a Metroid reference.
- "Space Trip" may be a reference to Star Control II or Star Flight.