|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Stat gains from the figurine collection choice
The Fast and the Furry-ous
You walk into a room and your nose crinkles at the overwhelming scent of musty
upholstery. You look around and see giant posters on the walls featuring
anthropomorphic animals striking curious poses. The closet is full of fursuits
with various flaps in them for various purposes you don't want to think too hard
about. This must be the furry giant's room, and you're really glad that you
don't have an ultraviolet light on you.
You figure you should get out of here before your skin crawls right off your
body, but there's a shelf of figurines that are about your size, and your morbid
curiosity compels you to check them out.
or, if you have just left through a mousehole
You crawl back in the mousehole and find yourself back in the Furry Giant's bedroom.
|| Crawl Through the Heating Duct
- You crawl into the heating vent. The gentle warm updraft makes your hair stand on end, and you briefly consider playfully holding your skirt down as it billows up over your hips. Then you realize even if you are wearing a skirt, it's probably not going to produce the visual you want, and no one's around to see it, anyway.
- But the updraft does give you an idea, and the upshot of that idea is that you open your titanium umbrella, hold tight, and let the air waft you to the next floor.
- You see a giant chore wheel tacked to the wall. You can control the destiny of every giant in the castle if you can reach that thing!
- Unfortunately, you can't reach it.
- You crawl through the heating duct. Well, you actually just walk in there, because it's pretty huge. There's a gentle updraft of air to the second floor, and if you were a leaf on the wind, you could get up there (and then probably get tragically and abruptly impaled). Anyway, you crawl across the duct and into a different room.
Takes you to Out in the Open Source
|| Check out the Furry's Figurine Collection
You crawl up onto the figurine shelf and check out the furry giant's weird collection. You've never seen such an unsettling assemblage of thong underwear, spherical bosoms, and cat fur in your life. You're relieved to find that you don't find a single statue in the macabre collection even remotely attractive. Whew!
|You gain ?-201-218-? Cheek.|
|| Leave Through a Mousehole
You crawl out the mousehole and find yourself back in the clouds.
Occurs at The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement).
- Leave Through a Mousehole does not cost an adventure. Selecting it also ensures that your next adventure in this zone will return you to this point.