The Dreadsylvanian Dungeon
You're in a convoluted labyrinth of corridors beneath the castle. A sign helpfully points toward three places of interest: The cell blocks, the boiler room, and the guardroom.
You've seen the sign. Which way will you go?
- You take ironic advantage of your lack of incarceration by purposely going to a prison.
- (if you already acted in this non-combat): You move down the corridor toward the cell block, but a portcullis slams down in front of you. Looks like the dungeon is tired of your crap.
- You head down the downward-sloping corridor to the castle's boiler room.
- (if you already acted in this non-combat):You head toward the boiler room, but a burst of scalding steam drives you back the way you came. The dungeon is angry at you, it seems.
- You head down the hall toward the guardroom. The closer you get, the more fungus adorns the walls.
- (if you already acted in this non-combat):You approach the mushroom-choked guardroom, but find that the entrance has been completely plugged up with fungal growth.
- You stick the ghost pencil into your head and annotate your mental map of the area. You'll be able to find your way back here really easily now.
- You swallow every Adventuring instinct you've got, and leave the dungeon without plundering it.
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Castle.