|| Data on this page needs confirmation.
CLEESHing the monsters does not work, need to confirm.
The Deep Machine Tunnels is a location in the The Wrong Side of the Tracks. It is unlocked by having a Machine Elf as your current familiar or using a Deep Machine Tunnels snowglobe.
Regular combat messages are replaced by Deep Machine combat messages. The same substitution rules apply to all the text in the non-combat adventure, its name included.
Attempting to adventure here when you don't have access gives:
- Those tunnels can't actually be a place. You must have imagined it.
| Shining Mauve Backwards In Time
- A <motion> of <object modifier> shapes: Acquire some abstractions.
- An <exudence noun> of pure light: Acquire abstraction: comprehension
- An <object> that encloses: Acquire a modern picture frame.
- A little <object>, familiar, beckoning: Duplicate a food, booze, spleen, or potion item, at the cost of one adventure.
- A path away. All ways. Always.: Skip adventure.