|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
What is the chance of the ice cubes affecting either you or your opponent? The lanterns? Of finding a diamond? How much damage do the lanterns deal?
A primary stat of 135 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 135 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
The Copperhead Club is located in Seaside Town on the Wrong Side of the Tracks, after reading your father's MacGuffin diary.
| Behind the 'Stache
- Cut loose the gong
- Knock over an ice bucket
- Set the lanterns on fire
- Head to the back and steal some stuff: Gain 4-5 random Copperhead Club monster drops
- Note: Only occurs when adventuring with the Crappily Disguised as a Waiter effect.
- Note: Does not consume an adventure.
- Note: A superlikely adventure.
- At the beginning of each combat in this zone, you will take damage (unless the gong is loose; see below):
- You get caught in the hail of bullets -- a hailstone-sized bullet hits you right in the <throat>
- By choosing different options in the Behind the 'Stache adventure, you can change the environmental effects you experience during combat. Only one of these options can be active at a time.
- If you cut loose the gong, you won't get hit by bullets:
- You manage to maneuver behind the massive rolling gong and avoid getting caught in the perpetual hail of bullets.
- If you spill ice on the floor, then each round, one of two messages will be displayed. The first acts a single-round stun; the second seems to give the monster a guaranteed hit, as well as guaranteeing your next melee attack will fumble.
- Your opponent slips on one of the ice cubes on the floor and falls ass-over-teakettle.
- You slip on one of the ice cubes on the floor, and it leaves you wobbling to and fro.
- Additionally, after combat, if ice is on the floor, rarely:
- Sliding around amidst the ice cubes on the floor, you find a priceless diamond! Score!
- If you set the lanterns ablaze, then each round, flaming debris will deal hot damage to either you or your foe:
- A flaming paper lantern falls from the ceiling onto her head, dealing X damage and making her look very, very silly.
- A flaming paper lantern falls from the ceiling onto your head. For a moment, you can only see fire. Then you can see fire and pain. Then the lantern burns away and you can only see pain.
- Additionally, after combat, if the lanterns are ablaze and you have an unnamed cocktail in your inventory:
- A bit of flaming paper drifts into your unnamed cocktail and sets it ablaze. Whoah!
- Each of the environmental effects in the Copperhead Club are exclusive to monsters native to the zone. Wanderers will not trigger any of these effects.