The Bandit Crossroads is the first area you encounter after choosing your class in FantasyRealm. After making your way past a few bandits, you can choose where your adventure leads.
A primary stat of 100 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 100 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The bandits here are a little tougher than you'd have expected theme park bandits to be. Are you sure you want to risk it?
| fantasy bandit -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: Rubee™, fat loot token
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 100 • Substat Gain: 25 • Moxie for No Hit*: 110
- Monster Defense: 100
- Hit Points: 100
- Initiative: 100
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: ?
- Attempting to adventure here with a familiar equipped yields the following message:
- You can't take a familiar in there without buying a familiar pass, and familiar passes are sold out for the next forty years.