| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Well, that stuff was good for what ailed you, but now you've got a buzz bigger than a beehive.
- bottle of Vangoghbitussin (5 Adventures)
- This is considered by the game to be a negative effect. The Naughty Sorceress does not remove this effect, while the all-purpose cleaner and A Relaxing Hot Tub do remove it.
- 'Tussin is a slang term for taking Robitussin or other cough syrups as a recreational drug. The active ingredient is dextromethorphan, which causes effects ranging from increased energy and confusion to hallucinations and difficulty moving, depending on the dose.
- "The 'Tussin" is a song by nerdcore rapper MC Chris on the album Life's a Bitch and I'm Her Pimp, which is about robotripping. "I've got a buzz bigger than a beehive" is a line from this song.
- This item is also a reference to the comedian Chris Rock's stand up routine in which his family calls Robitussin "The 'Tussin".
- "Good for what ails you" was a popular slogan on medicine show products. Here it probably refers to Hadacol, which was similar to some Robitussin formulations in that it had a high alcohol content.