Tango of Terror
Tango of TerrorType: Combat
MP Cost: 8
This dance evokes feelings of dread in all who behold it. Not because you're bad dancer, no, but because it is a bad dance. A macabre dance. An evil dance.
Scares opponents and deals Spooky Damage
|Source:||See Spookyraven Skills|
|Effect:||Deals 15-18 spooky damage and lowers monster level by 8.|
|It only takes one to tango like you do, because this particular tango is spooky... Your opponent seems to be a little freaked out by it, and takes 15-18 damage.|
- Unlike many other deleveling skills, this one can be used more than once per combat
- The damage and deleveling done by this skill are increased up to three times normal against groups of monsters. The combat message changes to:
- It only takes one to tango like you do, because this particular tango is spooky... Three of them seem to be a little freaked out by it, and take 45-54 damage.
- This skill is affected by the bonus damage from the Disco Banjo and Shagadelic Disco Banjo.
- Stealth Mistletoe will double the deleveling (but not the damage). This includes doubling the monster group bonus.
- Casting this skill can randomly be required by Mayor Ghost (Hard Mode).
- Having a velour valise equipped triples the damage and deleveling of this skill.
- The macabre dance refers to the term "Danse Macabre", which has been used to refer to an allegorical motif dating from late medieval times and a tone poem by Camille Saint-Saëns, among other things.
- The "when used" text refers to the expression "It takes two to tango."
- The "Tango of Terror" is a book and play featuring the fictional BBC character Dick Barton.