Talk:The Temporal Bandit
I'd love to just say that this is a reference to the Terry Gilliam film of the same name, but that seems somewhat presumptuous of me considering there's no other text to work with.--Mister Shiggedy 18:26, 5 February 2007 (CST)
Is this just a regular Battlefield encounter, or do you need to be in disguise?--Sevault 18:01, 13 February 2007 (CST)
- I just got it as a regular encounter. I was not in disguse. --markm 18:51, 26 April 2007 (CDT)
same here. no disguise.--Krazedkris 08:43, 1 June 2007 (CDT)
- I got it just now in the Dyspepsi disguise. --MasakaMotto 09:51, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
The Temporal Bandit
I fought "The Temporal Bandit". I didn't have any outfit on. He was doing about 9-10 damage 50% of the time with 24 buffed moxie, I hit him for 5 (10 with crit) with 19 buffed muscle. I have a screen shot of losing.
"He steals a week from the end of your life. You feel a sharp but vaguely defined sense of loss. Argh! Argh! Ugh!"
"You lose 9 hit points. (spooky damage)"
The other attack message was something about kicking me into last week. I'd also like to add that I got no consolation ribbon.
JEDII 19:42, 4 March 2007 (CST)
- Any chance you could host the screenshot of yourself losing and link to it from here. And are you saying that the appropriate name for the adventure is "Temporal Bandit", not "Time Bandit"? --TheDotGamer 20:39, 4 March 2007 (CST)
I'm not sure if they changed it now, but I never got the ribbon. --JEDII 21:36, 6 March 2007 (CST)
Why is there an underlined "w" next to the name, and why is there a meatcar next to the "Adventure Again"? I don't have a meatcar popping up whenever I adventure... --CG1:t,c, 21:40, 6 March 2007 (CST)
- Those are greasemonkey scripts. Just ignore them. --MagiNinjA (#1036193) (t|c) 22:10, 6 March 2007 (CST)
- I encountered it today, and lost, receiving a consolation ribbon. I pasted information into the article as I fought it; the encounter text, an attack message, and a miss message. I can also confirm the attack message that was already listed, the one that does spooky damage. He appeared while I was not in disguise.--MattG987 21:26, 27 July 2007 (CDT)
- I'd be willing to bet that attack message you posted is probably his critical hit message; it certainly reads like one. --Drab Emordnilap 11:25, 29 July 2007 (CDT)