Talk:The Brotherhood of the Smackdown
In case anyone looks here first: stat requirement discussion is over at the guild leader since he's the one who gives you the quests. And, short answer, yes -- the tests look at your buffed muscle; I just passed all four tests with just 5 base muscle points, but buffed to 21. --Terion 21:58, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
There is more than a little confusion as to what the Muscle level has to be in order to pass the initiation tests. Part of this confusion stems from some players reading the buffed Muscle level, and others reading the unbuffed Muscle level.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the strong impression that these initiations only read the unbuffed Muscle level.
We should make it explicit as to which type of stat is being tested, and then get the correct numbers in here.
The shop also sells Medicinal herb's medicinal herbs, which apparently heals all yout wounds for a measly 100 Meat. I'm too lazy to learn how to upload the picture and description to the Wiki, so if anyone else would like to do it you're more than welcome =) -- Tissen
VERY IMPORTANT NEW UPDATE
You know, with the jan 24 and Gnignr and Terri, and that stuff, I suck at wiki editing do can someone change it Clamy 03:14, 24 January 2007 (CST)
Items as guild rewards, first task
The gains from completing the first guild task seems to be 2 main stat second grade stat boosters and 1 second stat second grade stat booster and then 3 items depending on your path and class.
I got 3 Elixirs as a HCO Seal Clubber, and I have a friend which got 3 fuzzbumps as a HCT Seal Clubber. We need data for: HCB SC, HC SC, HC TT, HCB TT, HCT TT, HCO TT and everything softcore (even thought I think that the rewards are the same for HC and SC) as I would guess that those three last items are all diffrent, however I suspect that HCO TT gets 3 Elixirs as HCO SC.
Then it would be wonderful if someone could make some nice way to display it on this article as it easy else would get cluttery. -- NitraMo SA IA 02:35, 2 January 2006 (Central Standard Time)
- I just did this with my HC (no path) Seal Clubber, and I got 2 enchanted barbells, 1 giant moxie weed, and 3 fuzzbumps. --NewZorkBat 03:16, 2 January 2006 (Central Standard Time)
- Did the first task with a friends account, also HCO Seal Clubber, and I got the statboosters but no Elixirs, strange... -- NitraMo SA IA 05:13, 4 January 2006 (Central Standard Time)
- Just reincarnated as a no-path Turtle Tamer and got only 2 barbells and 1 magicalness pill. --Quietust 00:38, 6 April 2006 (CDT)
- I did the first task as a HC Teetotaler Turtle Tamer and got 2 barbells and 1 magicalness pill.--Mustard 09:08, 18 April 2006 (CDT)
- I just did another run as a HC Teetotaler Turtle Tamer and got 2 barbells and 1 magicalness pill. Have any Turtle Tamers gotten the fuzzbumps or any other item when they complete the first task?--Mustard 08:26, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
- SC TT Seal Clubber got 2 barbells and 1 giant moxie weed. Looks like the rewards are 2 for primary stat, 1 for secondary stat. --Quietust 15:29, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
Hey, I noticed that instead of armwrestling Hank, I had to go through Olaf; and after I beat him, it says...
You swiftly show Olaf who's boss, and he walks away, dejected, rubbing his bicep.
"Bravo, Initiate," says Gunther, tossing you a set of keys. "You now have permission to use the Brotherhood's meatcar. Olaf will tell you where he parked it."
Is there anything to this? --Redemptionopoly 07:41, 16 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
- Yes, it looks like the janitor's name is either Olaf or it changes. I was a HC Teetotaler Turtle Tamer and the janitor's name was Olaf for me.--Mustard 09:08, 18 April 2006 (CDT)
Muscle required for first task
- on 4/21/06, failed this task with a Muscle of 8? --Greg1104 21 April 2006 08:09
Muscle required for second task
- on 5/10/06, passed this task with a Muscle of 11(10 base).--Biffcool 14:15, 10 May 2006 (CDT)
Muscle required for third task
- on 5/20/06, passed this task with base 13, buffed 19.--Mustard 08:05, 20 May 2006 (CDT)
Muscle required for fourth task
- on 5/20/06, passed this task with base 17, buffed 23.--Mustard 08:19, 20 May 2006 (CDT)