Talk:Taco Dan's Taco Stand Flier
I've heard, but not verified, this is not-consumed-on-use, usable once a day for a single taco dan item. Not sure where it comes from, rare drop probably. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 08:43, 1 December 2012 (CET)
- I wonder if maybe it's not so much a rare drop as a conditional one; I've encountered fifteen Taco Dan elves over the past three days, and none of them have dropped the Taco Dan flyer for me. Then again, fifteen elves isn't exactly a large sample size... still, it's something to consider. --PFC Walker 07:58, 3 December 2012 (CET)
You hold up the flier and read the ad slogan. Taco Dan's Taco Stand shimmers into existence before you, a bored teenager hands you a bag, and the stand disappears. Taco Dan's Taco Stand's Chimichangarita You acquire an item: Taco Dan's Taco Stand's Chimichangarita [drink]
Huh. He was probably supposed to take the coupon away from you, but he didn't... Sweet.
Second Use: Taco Dan's promotions are all one-per-customer-per-day, no exceptions. You should wait until tomorrow.
--Andyzero 08:57, 1 December 2012 (CET)
- Beat me to it. I just got one, on my tenth or so elf fight (it was a tacobuilding elf. My flyer dropped a Taco Dan's Taco Stand Taco. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 09:08, 1 December 2012 (CET)
- Not sure it if matters, but I am averaging 10 elves per day and still haven't received a flier. My +Item runs at around +190% (FWIW) --Dibbin 19:27, 3 December 2012 (CET)
- Unbearable light on a tacobuilding elf just got me a Taco Dan's Taco Stand Chimichangarita, so that means it's conditional, right? --Parmeisan 20:30, 3 December 2012 (CET)
- I got my first flier on my 37th elf combat. I had only 55% Item+ on the fight that it dropped, but did have 299% Item+ on some fights where it didn't drop. -- Straha 00:26, 5 December 2012 (CET)
- I know this is a ridiculously small sample size, but I wonder... maybe the lower your Item+, the better chance you have? What if you can only get 1 item at a time, and it's only the Flier if your Item+ is low enough that none of the others drop? And on a completely different note, I wonder if any of the Crimbo effects increase your chance? --Parmeisan 23:59, 5 December 2012 (CET)
- It is a conditional drop. Yellow rays, etc, don't make it drop. It's probably something totally unrelated to item drop bonuses ("Item+"). --Club (#66669) (Talk) 02:21, 6 December 2012 (CET)
Can you still use them to get a free item without them getting used up, or do they blow up in your face now? --Yatsufusa 16:34, 27 December 2012 (CET)