Talk:Sneaky wrapping paper
Using this takes you to a "Hide a Gift!" page. You can choose to hide the gift for "a deserving stranger", "an undeserving stranger", or a specific player. You can place any number of up to three different items in the gift, attach an optional message, and choose whether the gift is "kind of hidden", "pretty well-hidden", or "extremely well-hidden".
The gift is placed in the last zone you adventured in. You can also choose a hiding place. Apparently each zone has its own list of hiding places? The options for the Hidden Bowling Alley were:
- rolling out of the ball-return
- in a basket of tiny pencils
- in the gutter
- under one of the pins
- between a 7-10 split
- under a recliner
- behind a nightstand
- in the cushions of a couch
Sloppy Seconds Diner: in the condiments rack, under a pile of greasy menus, behind the empty napkin dispenser, under the counter, behind the jukebox, glued to the underside of a booth table, under a recliner, behind a nightstand, in the cushions of a couch.
As a follow up, yes, every zone has its own hiding places. I'm thinking we should make a subpage, e.g. sneaky wrapping paper/Hiding Places or such so that we keep this page clean. — Cool12309 (talk) 01:09, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- Last three aren't common to all zones. They are common to that environment. --Bale (talk) 01:46, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- Cool idea, cool. Sneaky_wrapping_paper/Hiding_Places --Sausssage (talk) 05:26, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- I've created Hide a Gift! to cover the usage of the item. Probably want to take the hiding places there. —Yendor (talk) 06:55, 2 December 2014 (UTC)