Talk:Sleazy Gravy Fairy
Right, I've tried several things in combination with the sleazy fairy gravy but all have failed. Basically, I've tried all the second-level mushrooms and a pregnant mushroom. Cooking doesn't work either, and neither does smothering your pregnant mushroom with spooky eyeliner or spooky lipstick. Any ideas or knowledge? --Rai 07:19, 15 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
I've tried cooking/combining all of the gravies (spooky, sleazy, normal) together. Also tried cooking/combining all gravies with all mushrooms (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations, and pregnant). Also also tried combining spooky eyeliner, spooky lipstick, spooky hockey masks, and a f3dor4 on all the mushrooms. Also also also tried cooking pr0n legs in with the mushrooms. Is there anything else sleazy to try on it? Shaventalz 05:57, 16 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
I've thought about zapping the mushrooms, but they don't seem to have any effect besides giving you another mushroom in the same type. It seems unlikely there's some hidden type of secret mushroom that you can get this way. This means that you most likely have to combine something with the sleazy fairy gravy, for the Sleazy Gravy Fairy. How about item drops from enemies in the Baron's keep? --Rai 06:51, 16 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
Is it possible that it is simply asked of you from Mayor Zapruder during those quests?--Devlin 17:08, 18 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
Perhaps, but so many people do that quest a day, somebody should have mentioned it by now. --Rai 07:15, 19 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
About the Mayor giving it, you would have to be able to make it in your mushroom patch, presumably that is... -Squeeman
The picture for both, the sleazy and spooky Gravy fairies, suggest Gnat Wings for them
I disagree with the Gnat Wings. The Baby Gravy Fairy has the same kind of wings.--Devlin 20:19, 19 February 2006 (Central Standard Time)
Just a guess
In light of the Spooky gravy fairy, I'm guessing this one is a cross breed of a Knob Mushroom (Knob harems being slutty and all) and either a Stinky or Flaming shroom on a particular stat day--Krazedkris 16:01, 14 March 2006 (CST).
I agree, my best guess would be on a double-white moon day...--Cowdude101 18:12, 14 March 2006 (CST)
- That's a good idea, except for the fact that there is no such thing as double-white moon day. --markm 18:52, 14 March 2006 (CST)
- I'd actually say it's likely to work on a double-dark moon day, considering that this one seems to fit as a "lady of the night". --MazMedias 15:50, 15 March 2006 (CST)
- Eh. The best way to do it would be to leave a 'shroom patch sitting with multiple combnations until /something/ grows... --Unnatural20 18:46, 25 March 2006 (CST)
I propose that since the process for obtaining this familiar is now know the part about Xeno saying anyone can obtain it should be removed. --Practitioner of Saucy Arts 16:43, 9 April 2006 (CDT)
Don't you take the the Oily Golden mushroom with with the sleazy fairy gravy. you take the gloomy black mushroom in your inventory and go to they Suspicous Looking guy, and he trades you. the only reason i know this is because its already in the wiki. or are we talking about something else -XxLee1019
Most the comments in this thread are from before the processes for getting the new mushrooms were spoiled, when knowledge of Riff's and the quickly found sleazy gravy were all people had to go on. Aren't time stamps wonderful! Anyhow I am going to take out the Xeno part since no one has responded and as is painfully obvious the cats out of the bag per se.--Practitioner of Saucy Arts 08:51, 12 April 2006 (CDT)
Sorry, total nub here, Veteran NuB! -XxLee1019
- adventuring at the fun house and with the frat boys, the only booze i'm getting is gin. could someone try this and confirm? --Evilkolbot 06:22, 28 April 2006 (CDT)
- i feel convinced that the "not like any other dancing" does something different. it doesn't give only gin (rng love, yay!) but it seems that the amount of gin is higher. more work needs to be done. or not. whatever. --Evilkolbot 14:49, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
- I'm working on the gender bender trophy. When I adventure normally in the sleazy back alley I might get 1 (or maybe 2) gender switch adventures out of 200 turns. After I started using the sleazy gravy fairy I managed to get *10* gender switches out of 200 turns. I haven't changed anything else, so I wonder if it's the familiar.--Modiste 04:39, 17 May 2006 (CDT)
- I'm using my 25lb Sleazy Gravy Fairy in the Hole in the sky and getting maybe 1 star or line per combat. When I use a normal gravy fairy of the same weight I get 2-3 items per combat. So, I think that the item drop increasing of the sleazy gravy fairy is less effective against monsters with sleazy as their element. This would explain the both my occurences and what happened with the frat boys in Evilkolbot's post. --Fredward 11:12, 27 July 2006 (CDT)
Max damage is much more than weight. This is with a 30lb SzGF (20 lb + sympathy + hot pink lipstick):
You're fighting a Knob Goblin Barbecue Team
You hit for 98 damage. KAPOW! WHAM! BIFF! WHAM! SPLAT! SPLAT! ZAP! KAPOW! ZAP! SOCKO!
Sheena kicks your opponent in the shin (or shin-analogue) with her clear plastic high-heels, for 44 damage.
You win the fight!.
More spading needs to be done. Also, I'm under Wallaby and that could be affecting familiar damage. Any spading should be done under a zodiac sign with known effect --Volante 01:12, 7 September 2006 (CDT)
- The barbecue team is a "hot" monster, so sleazy damage is doubled, I guess that explains it. Hurax 03:52, 7 September 2006 (CDT)
Could silicon be referring to breast implants?
I'd think so.
I have a suspicion that "more silicone than mushroom" may be a reference to Obi Wan Kenobi saying that Darth Vader is "more machine than man" (Return of the Jedi).
--Kazim 10:58, 6 November 2006 (CST)
Fairy Attack Frequency
None of the Gravy Fairy pages mention how likely the familiar is to attack an opponent.--Kitsunegami 01:09, 5 October 2007 (CDT)
- ALL of the Gravy Fairy pages state that they fight like a Sabre-Toothed Lime. And the Sabre-Toothed Lime's page says that it attacks (2*Weight)% of the time. Also, sign your posts. --Wildfire393 13:30, 4 October 2007 (CDT)
- I ctrl-F'd the Sleazy Gravy Fairy page and the word "Lime" doesn't appear anywhere on it. I apologize for not signing my previous post. I just learned how to a moment ago.--Kitsunegami 01:09, 5 October 2007 (CDT)
Ran the familiar from 6lbs (1lb + passive familiar weight buff) to 21 lbs.
- Pound 6: Rate: 36/142 (25.35%)
- Pound 7: Rate: 56/176 (31.82%)
- Pound 8: Rate: 63/206 (30.58%)
- Pound 9: Rate: 113/307 (36.81%)
- Pound 10: Rate: 114/336 (33.93%)
- Pound 11: Rate: 140/402 (34.83%)
- Pound 12: Rate: 162/457 (35.45%)
- Pound 13: Rate: 163/489 (33.33%)
- Pound 14: Rate: 132/390 (33.85%)
- Pound 15: Rate: 185/618 (29.94%)
- Pound 16: Rate: 195/671 (29.06%)
- Pound 17: Rate: 233/695 (33.53%)
- Pound 18: Rate: 242/736 (32.88%)
- Pound 19: Rate: 245/782 (31.33%)
- Pound 20: Rate: 265/798 (33.21%)
- Pound 21: Rate: 257/796 (32.29%)
Note that the margin of error at 6 pounds is pretty big. Otherwise, this trends towards 33%.--Foggy 18:18, 4 April 2008 (CDT)