The Grammar Nazi told me to tell you guys that "Effect: Deals 2-3 damage to opponent, and does 2-3 damage in subsequent rounds you haven't sung during." should be written: "Effect: Deals 2-3 damage to opponent, and does 2-3 damage in subsequent rounds during which you haven't used sing."--Knobula 16:49, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- That's more like the stuff you'd get from the Nazi Grammar Youth--"Sing" is the name of this skill. Leaving it uncapitalized is awkward.--Blzbob 23:48, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Does the skill have an image? What is it, add it, etc. --Unnatural20 03:37, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, right, forgot to add that while doing other things. Done. --Flargen 03:53, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
Used Sing today as a level 4 AT, and noticed my enemies' ears rang for two rounds after using the skill, not indefinitely. Before I edit the main page, I'll test it as I go up in levels; just want to make sure that it seems constant, and it's not level based, like it continues for sqrt(level) rounds or something. --Terion 07:18, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Level 12, same thing; damage continues for two rounds after you Sing. And it doesn't stack; If you Sing on round 1, and then Sing on round 2, the enemy won't also take ringing damage in round two, but will take ringing damage on rounds 3 and 4. --Terion 20:30, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Is there a reason this removes Ringing Ears? It seems king of weird. -Psly4mne 18:11, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well from using it today it appears to doesn't do this anymore! Wonder when it changed --Doucy 17:59, 25 June 2011 (CEST)
- It looks like Sing delevels while active (not just while using Bandersnatch). Will need further testing. Blisterguy 04:34, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
Perhaps someone should add in something about the Operation Patriot Shield? I would do it myself, but the information about it is kind of vague.
"Lets You Sing More Proudly" from the AT-branch is a new effect that increases the effectiveness of the skill Sing resulting in extra damage on the subsequent two rounds following, the first round being physical and the second round being hot. Needs some spading as to the exact formula and range.
I'd add it in myself, but I'm not so sure about how the damage formula works, and that page doesn't say it. It's last month's item too, so maybe the spading on it just isn't done, I don't know.