Talk:Room 10: Treasure!
I don't think 'Move On' is an option for room 10 any more. --Club 16:28, 29 Aug 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
- I think that you're correct. --Barnaby36 17:11, 29 Aug 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
- Thanks, fixed. I always hated that Room 10 move on option ever since I clicked it by mistake one time! --Gymnosophist 21:06, 29 Aug 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
- See HCO Forums for Daily Dungeon Room 10 Item Frequency spading. --DirkDiggler 21:15, 8 December 2006 (CST)
- Confirmed by Dev Team's Marshall: The DD ... isn't a simple 1 in 6 to get any given item. You are more likely to get a key than not when you don't have all three keys, AND you are more likely to get a key that you don't have than not, when getting said key.
--DirkDiggler 13:45, 9 December 2006 (CST)
Likelihood of keys?
One thing I've noticed over multiple ascensions is that it seems like you are MUCH more likely to get one of the keys if you haven't opened the previous chests. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get a key when you've opened the other chests, but I never have. (Senorita Hachoo)
- Based on a record of 15 ascensions,
Moved over from the notes. --TechSmurf 00:43, 23 July 2007 (CDT)
Multi with no ascensions, only opening the final chest, aaaand discarding of each key via pie and each accessory via autosell. --TechSmurf 22:33, 14 June 2008 (CDT)
- Actually, reading through Senorita Hachoo numbers, I'm fairly certain it's just a 2/3 chance of getting a key, unaffected by all the various factors mentioned up above. I'll still gather some numbers.--TechSmurf 15:39, 15 June 2008 (CDT)
|Sneaky Pete's key||1|
|Sneaky Pete's breath spray||1|
Blowing the dust off this... I'll be doing this with two character. The first will be just opening chests. The second will be opening chests, and sending the contents off to another character.
|Sneaky Pete's key||0||0||0|
|Sneaky Pete's breath spray||0||1||1|
--TechSmurf 04:54, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- You're doing this with TWO characters? See you in 3 years when you've got enough data! --Flargen 05:46, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- I've noticed today that you cannot do this when you are falling-down drunk. i got the message "You're too drunk to spelunk, as it were."--Mco (talk) 23:37, 15 April 2013 (UTC)