Talk:Roll of toilet paper
My expert ninja skills have dug up these images:
Should these be added to the article, left here, or be removed and let it be a surprise to someone who gets TP'd? --Piroteknix 23:24, 20 September 2006 (CDT)
The sandcastle which originally did not show TP, now does. No idea when it was added, but when Rev Noodlyson was firing TP from all his pirate cannons in /hardcore today (arrr), some hit my sandcastle and stuck, so I uploaded the new image and removed the Note about TP not showing on sandcastles. --Terion 00:44, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
- the (what i take to be) japanese characters are not displaying for me in IE6. is this a problem? --Evilkolbot 12:49, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
"You gain 1 Beefiness." - Is this just a static part of the post-resting text (similar to the fake adventure in Contemplate The Infinite), or does it randomly pick a substat name and actually give you a stat point? I'm assuming the former; otherwise, it would be a way to give stats to Hardcore players (though, at 1 stat point per adventure, it'd be pretty damn pathetic)... --Quietust 22:56, 22 September 2006 (CDT)
- I just examined it. It gives you one Muscle substat point-- oddly enough, exactly like it says it does.
One Muscle substat point is not going to break Hardcore, especially when almost anyone can adventure anywhere else and get at least that. --Southwest 01:31, 23 September 2006 (CDT)
Quietust, don't forget that it takes an adventure to rest. That adventure can be used to get more than one muscle substat. --Someone Else 16:03, 25 September 2006 (CDT)
- Quoted for emphasis: "(though, at 1 stat point per adventure, it'd be pretty damn pathetic) --Quietust 16:43, 25 September 2006 (CDT)
READ****** Through testing (10 toilet papers) I got: A maximum stat gain of 3! A minimum of 1(though that is not disputed) 1 statpoint gains: 4 2 statpoint gains: 4 3 statpoint gains: 2 Change the info. PLEASE. --ChickensAreFluffy 00:02, 1 October 2006 (CDT)
- So, did you test over the last couple of days, when it was a Muscle day? Could the fact that you're a Mongoose have anything to do with it? Yes, I know resting isn't a combat adventure, but both of these will increase the number of muscle stats you get at times... Phlip 01:39, 1 October 2006 (CDT)
X rolls of TP can be collected and used log to the base 2 of x + 1 times. Say each roll of TP gives 2 strongness. Level 11, for a Muscle class, is 10816 substats, and you start off 3 + 5 + 6 = 14 (for my last ascension) muscle substat, you need 10802 substats to get to level 11. Then it would require 2^5400 rolls of toilet paper to make it to level 11, which is easily more TP than the Kingdom contains or will ever contain. Additionally I suspect 2^5400 rolls of TP on the same tent would cause some kind of technical difficulties for KoL.
Might be a trophy, though. Anyone feel like trying? --NoHassles 19:06, 2 December 2006 (CST)
- Wait, I'm an idiot. That's how many it would take of the same TP pile over and over again. If you did it one at a time, it would take just 5400 rolls. Much more reasonable - all the more reason for somebody else to try. --NoHassles 19:11, 2 December 2006 (CST)
I just relaxed in my beanbag chair, and then afterwards still cleaned up my tent. Also, it appears to not matter how many times over 2 you TP someone, they'll still only reclaim one roll. -Holler 01:25, 24 September 2006 (CDT)
- Phlip 10:35, 4 October 2006 (CDT) ... which is it?
Wondering if the line about "dressing in the flowing white sheets of your ancestors" is a reference to the Ku Klux Klan? Plus the whole burning things of things on peoples lawns, tho its not a cross this time..
- I don't think a childish prank can be corpared to or reference organized terror and murder, neither does the black humor of Beavis and Butthead. --Hurax 03:35, 5 October 2006 (CDT)
I'm pretty sure that the katakana actually translates to "toiletto beba" - the double slashes indicate a "b" sound, not a "p" sound. Could this be a mis-translation? Either way, it should probably be mentioned.--Zorkman 08:25, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- Look more closely - those are handakuten (゜), not dakuten (゛). --Quietust (t|c) 14:00, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
Just a quick test I did, if you change your campground building while its covered in toilet paper, the new building becomes covered in toilet paper also.V38 07:19, 8 October 2006 (CDT)
I'm surprised it has no effect on your building's ability to reduce the attacker's stats. Has there been any spading performed regarding this? --StrawberryLetter23 16:29, 13 November 2006 (CST)
Has anyone tried not cleaning their housing for a really long time? I have been TPed more than 4 times (just exactly how many, I don't recall) and I went for weeks without touching my house. Today, I notice it is clean, but I never did click on it. No, I didn't ascend. All the TP's just gone. --Hayashida 10:26, 1 March 2007 (CST)
I'm in a minor TP war with one of my friends, and the running joke is that I odn't have a home so my sleepin' hole is continuously littered. I've been TP'd about 10 or 15 times over the past month but after awhlie it dissapears. I think it gets cleaned up after about a week. I got TP'd today, so i'll report back. --Cowzgomoo 17:16, 19 March 2007 (CDT)
After two days, it automatically gets cleaned up. Boo. --Cowzgomoo 01:34, 21 March 2007 (CDT)
TP goes away after spending 40 adventures. I TP'd myself, so my Sandcastle was nicely decorated, and after 39 adventures, the TP was still there. After spending a 40th adventure, the TP was no longer there; I then rested in my castle, and I did not do any TP cleaning. (I can't confirm at this point if the passage of time, like 2 rollovers, would also clear TP; first I have to TP my multi.) --Terion 05:12, 23 September 2007 (CDT)