The spectre screams a prayer to Pikachutlotal, and bolts of lightning erupt from the sky and strike you!
You lose 23 hit points.
Wasn't a regular combat attack, was a special one.Gront 19:29, 26 June 2007 (CDT)
Hey, I got a special attack, and didn't realize that it wasn't documented, The Protector Spectre screamed a prayer to Bulbazinalli and gave me one adventure of Tangled Up. Just throwing it out there. Sorry I forgot to copy the text.Centrisian 02:46 28 June 2007 (EST)
- Here it is:
- The spectre howls an invocation to Bulbazinalli, and thick thorny vines burst from the ground, entangling your legs!
- You acquire an effect: Tangled Up
- (duration: 1 Adventure)
- Seanqtx 13:02, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
I think the prayer to Squirtlcthulli heals like when you use the orb aligned to him--Firepup 07:07, 9 July 2007 (CDT)
Nothing special at setting 1. --Foryst 16:32, 10 July 2007 (CDT)
Nothing special at setting 2. --Lauren zi an wormhole 03:43, 31 July 2007 (CDT)
Nothing special at setting 10. --Sel Ibrix 12:48, 15 July 2007 (CDT)
Nothing special at setting 11. ----Lauren zi an wormhole 16:24, 14 July 2007 (CDT)
It's hp is about 96 to 112 --Bager 13:48, 16 July 2007 (CDT)
- I found it to be something like 91-100. --Starwed 09:51, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
hp was 144-153, with ML +1, level 11 disco bandit--Myst44 06:37, 26 July 2007 (CDT) with a buffed stat of 105,106,214.
I'm not going to add the data already here-- no idea if it's MCD or Annoy-o-tron. --TechSmurf 12:53, 8 August 2007 (CDT)
Just defeated it with my Accordion Thief. No Monster Level increasers. Familiar: 25 lb. Hovering Sombrero. You gain 34 Fortitude. You gain 39 Magicalness. You gain 54 Cheek. Total Substat Gain = 127.--Knobula 14:28, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, I just remembered, at first I tried killing with and Obsidian Dagger, but I couldn't hit it with 101 buffed Muscle. Switched to Happiness, hit it every time, and I don't think it hit me once, with 172 buffed Moxie. This might help determine the Monster's Level.--Knobula 14:35, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
- Level 12 Seal Clubber, +6 ML, moxie day, only other statgain increaser was the antiphon of aptitude; You gain 49 Beefiness. You gain a Muscle point! You gain 37 Mysteriousness. You gain 50 Smarm.--Knobula 12:10, 18 April 2008 (CDT)
Defeated with Turtle Tamer. No ML increasers. Lvl 30 flaming gravy fairy. You gain 67 Strengthliness. You gain 27 Magicalness. You gain 33 Roguishness. Total substat gain = 127. For Monster level determination: 50ish damage 87 buffed moxie. [Thagorn]
Defeated with L12 TT. My stats 165(133)-90(79)-86(81). L25baby gravy fairy. Substat gains were 54/32/37 (123 total). --Blastphemist 13:17, 6 November 2007 (CST)
Fought with a L11 Sauceror with (107)88 - 121(112) - 98(89) with a 29lb lep and no monster level increases. Killed with scroll of unspeakable evil. 28 Fortitude, 68 Magicalness, and 31 Sarcasm for a total of 127. --LordBechamel 14:23, 14 December 2007 (CST)
Ancient Scroll, Unspeakable Evil
I used a scroll and got this:
- You read the runes written on the tattered scroll. Black tentacles emerge from the ground beneath him, and beat him soundly for 25 damage.
Although the ancient scrolls killed the protector spirits instantly, it didn't kill this guy. A change? --DynSkeet 05:56, 15 January 2008 (CST)
- nope, it's just broken at the moment. --Evilkolbot 06:53, 15 January 2008 (CST)
Spading Monster Level
I've got 174 buffed moxie, with +6 ML. There were many (I think 17) rounds of combat, as I've only got +6 elemental damage, and it only hit me once (with a critical hit). Assuming ML variance was 0, this puts the protector spectre's ML at < 171.--Knobula 12:10, 18 April 2008 (CDT)
Given the context, I think it saying "...it's not very effective." at the end of a miss message might be a reference (to Pokemon still). Not sure enough to add it though.
- That's more of a stretch than Reed Richards. I'd say...no. - Msanychta 00:41, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
After dealing 37 damage, I used a samurai turtle:
"The turtle grabs a handful of frigid ninja stars from your sack and hurls them at your opponent, dealing 74 damage.
You win the fight!"
It was cold damage... --Ossady 08:18, 12 August 2009 (UTC)