This is a Mysticality weapon-- at least, it is for me. --Southwest 13:37, 18 August 2007 (CDT)
Is this a custom item?
Can this be considered a custom item? I believe it can, since it is non-tradable, was given as a special gift for an out-of-game event, and there are only twelve of them in existence. Given those criteria, I'm not sure how I would differentiate it from the superhero mask, for example, in any way other than feeling and intention-- these twelve Periodical Paintbrushes were created specifically for the twelve winners of the contest, while the mask was created as a general "thank you" prize.
But maybe I just want some e-penis. Who knows? --Southwest 01:47, 19 August 2007 (CDT)
- Neato. It's...whatever the big ol' trophy is considered now, I guess. --Ricket 01:57, 19 August 2007 (CDT)
One of the attack messages is a reference to "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas.--Sirjeffreyofvistledorf 13:30, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
- Would y'all who have these mind actually adding the attack messages to the article as you get them? Given the limited number of people who have these, it'd be hard to get applicable special formatting correct. --Bagatelle 17:49, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
- When I am out of Hardcore (I imagine in a week or two, due to school), I'll spend some time with this. --Southwest 21:17, 3 September 2007 (CDT)
So the enchantment has changed every day. Let's collect data here. --Bagatelle 09:37, 19 August 2007 (CDT)
Did it really decrease on Monday? That's odd-- I can't check mine, since I'm since ascended into Bad Moon and forgot to put it in my display case. -_- I originally thought that it would add 5% as each of the artists submitted their waivers, but if it decreased, that doesn't make sense. Hmm... --Southwest 16:06, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
- You don't have to have it in your DC to check the enchantment. You just need to be logged into KoL, and then navigate to the item page on the Wiki, and click on the appropriate server number in the "view in-game" link to the right of the item picture. --Bagatelle 17:39, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
- I had completely forgotten about that function of the wiki. Thanks, Bagatelle! --Southwest 18:01, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
It seems to me that the enchantment is +5% for each black spot on Grimace, including the mini moon, and when the mini moon covers Grimace, the mini moon's color is used to determine the stats - kind of like the raffle prize items.--Gondall 19:11, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
- It's 15% once again today (KoL Tuesday), which matches your theory. I think you may be right, Gondall. --Southwest 23:38, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
- Good call. --Bagatelle 17:49, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
Yeah, today, on the 24th, it's 20% for each stat - just like it should be :) So, can someone change it on the actual page?? I always end up screwing it up somehow :( --Gondall 09:34, 24 August 2007 (CDT)