The adventures change depending on if you go up/down/straight. I think the mechanic is 3 combats followed by a noncombat, so you'll get a noncombat on 4th, 8th, and 12th adventure.
- If you go straight without digging up/down, you'll get the Cave Rave + Mole Molé + end with Ponderous.
- If you go down only, you'll encounter a Labour of moles + Elementary, My Dear School + No Sects in the Potion Room.
Start mapping away! :P --Nappa 08:20, 1 June 2008 (CDT)
Going under, over, through (as the llama says) gives A Labour of Moles, Molé Molé, and Way Ponderous. Nothing special --Cmeister2 09:23, 1 June 2008 (CDT)
- up, str, up: Cravin'
- down, up, up: Mole Mole
- up, up, up: Bureaucratized
- down, down, down: Labor
- down, up, down: Morlock Bourbon
- down, up, up: Liquid Courage
--Foggy 12:58, 1 June 2008 (CDT)
We could do with some more (note: any) information on the combats found in here. I've heard they're scaling, is this true? Do they match the scaling formulas from Absinthe trips? Are there any rewards? etc. --Reapaninja 05:08, 5 June 2008 (CDT)
- Looks like they cap at ML 200 --Prestige 06:20, 7 June 2008 (CDT)
- I have never gotten an item from any of the monsters, despite the llama being my primary source of booze last HC ascension. Some of them do drop meat, but I can't remember which. --Cnorgard 03:25, 24 June 2008 (CDT)
Something odd: I was using the mayflies here, and they were consistently looking for items, though I got no drops. Can anyone with huge item drop check if the rate is just ridiculously tiny?--Valliant 12:48, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
- Jick has stated that mayflies always look for items if there are no meat drops (and that they are thus useful in Hobopolis, where there are no meat drops) - if there are no meat OR item drops, they probably look for items anyways, since the meat message implies that they found more meat (which wouldn't be true if there wasn't any at all). --Quietust (t|c) 12:55, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
- Sorry, I wasn't clear the first time: I was getting the flies' item message while meat was dropping, so there must be items to drop, unless this area didn't get fixed when Jick made it so that the flies wouldn't look for items if none existed. --Valliant 14:57, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
Looks like all of the creatures here except for the dwarvish gnome do actually drop meat, despite the None on each of them. Not sure if it was an update or bug that changed this, or if the None was put in error.--Hidden Knife (talk) 19:39, 23 April 2021 (UTC)