Talk:Killing the Hermit
Where is the sewer?
- Please, tell me you aren't serious. Please. The Sewer is located in Market Square, in Seaside Town. --Aardvark 21:28, 30 Jun 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
- Lets remember that the article says YOU CAN'T KILL THE HERMIT! Don't try what is listed, the article is listed to help dispell the myth. Grogah
- A myth I like ends with you being able to get 11 (ridiculous, not even funny) items a day from the hermitage for free once you killed Hermie.
You can't kill the hermit!
Killing the hermit is more impossible than 10^30 ascensions in a day. That's pretty impossible!
- I must say that this article is really well thought out. Heck, if I were n00b and didn't catch the first 2 sections I'd try this thing. When I was a n00b I definetally believed in the Killing the Hermit myth... now all I know Killing the hermit to be is naughty slang that gets thrown around on Radio KOL more than I would want it to (Once is too many times by the way)
I enjoy hearing Hermit Death Myths. I think a list of them should be compiled somewhere. I'll bet there are hundreds of Hermit Death Myths out there. -Chish
I did a /whois on someone, and was shocked to see that they were online in /c lounge!!! Which doesn't exist... This bug may have been fixed; it was a little while ago. Atomic shlumpster
- Even though /c lounge is referred to as the 'channel which DNE', it does exist. Though you can't kill the hermit. The only way to gain access to lounge is to be given it (like /harem, /dev), but asking for it is one way to make sure you don't. Given by whom, dunno. That is the nature of a /whois though, you can see the channel someone is in whether you have access to it or not, but can only see the channels they are listening to if you also have access to them. --JRSiebz (☎|§|‡) 17:23, 11 January 2006 (Central Standard Time)