What's the relative value for Saucerors between this an the hot & cold books? Now that using the same element for all sauce spells (because of the overflow) is a clear benefit, what use an extra +10 spell damage? --Valliant 16:59, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
- Isn't this still the best of the three store books against Hot monsters? (I haven't experimented with working with the overflow mechanics myself yet.) --Jonrock 18:49, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
- It seems that +20 spell damage is enough to force overflow pretty frequently even with Wave of Sauce, though not always. As such, this still seems useful if you want to equip other things, but the Wave of Sauce effect only works if the element of the next spell matches. As such, somehting that forces the same element each time is useful for that, if you have other things that boost spell damage.
in my inventory i have two of these and it just says kickback cookbook (2) not what is posted here--Noinamg 22:17, 3 July 2008 (CDT)
- And that's what it says on the page. The wiki limits the titles and requireds them to begin with capital letters. -- sulfur 18:17, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
For Myst classes only?
Shouldn't this item be labeled for Pastamancers and Saucerors? Because it's not. --Ribzer 04:42, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
- Nope. There are no class restrictions on the item description. --timrem 06:07, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
- I know, I meant in the game. Does it actually work for other classes? If so, it's odd that it would be in the zap group with items that do only work for myst classes. --Ribzer 06:51, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
Maybe it'll make more sense to you if you think of it in terms of 'zap group for items from the guild store'? --Lxndr 06:56, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
- So, it does work for non-myst classes, then? Because I searched and really couldn't find any examples of other classes using it.--Ribzer 07:19, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
- Why wouldn't it?--Toffile 11:47, 10 September 2012 (CEST)
- other classes can cast pastamancer skills but they don't get the benefit of the pastamancer tomes. the kickback cookbook works for all classes. if you're asking "are there skills which are affected by the kickback cookbook that aren't pastamancer or sauceror?" then i can't think of one right now. --Evilkolbot 13:38, 10 September 2012 (CEST)