Talk:KWE Back Room
Lets not put Refrences for the wrestlers on this page, lets put refrences on their profile pages.--Terrabull 06:59, 22 April 2006 (CDT)
Then someone should create those pages :P --DestroyerBEACON 07:02, 22 April 2006 (CDT)
So I sent Morbidda an egg-nog, and got a different reponse than the listed booze. I think that there are sub-categories beyond booze, food, etc. Mixed-drinks, for example. We should explore this.
- I've been adding the categories as I discover them. Originally I only knew of five categories and thought that was all. As they get discovered I'm all for adding them here, just please make a not of what type of thing you sent them so other people can confirm/expand on your results.
What's "cordial" supposed to be? --sl1me 21:19, 22 April 2006 (CDT)
It means "Mixed Drinks" I was looking for a one word category. It's explained in the text at the top of the section.--Terrabull 21:55, 22 April 2006 (CDT)
- What did you donate to get that Mixed Drink's response. Seems like there are quite a few more booze options. It's the only category w/ more then one section it seems.
I've also found a heavier "food" response. Namely, I offered up some chow meins and got a different response from the normal food one. I wouldn't say booze is the only category with more than one section. CaptainSpam 01:10, 23 April 2006 (CDT)
I don't know how to fix it, but Voldo's messages are screwed up because the Wiki thinks that the initial asterisk is a bullet. --DestroyerBEACON 07:16, 23 April 2006 (CDT)
- Woldo bullets fixed. --Gymnosophist 11:18, 23 April 2006 (CDT)
The item categories really really really need to be fixed. There are numerous errors in various response lists that suggest that certain wrestlers respond differently to specific items, like Arrrmetia to rum or The Grand Poo-Bah to gin. This is false. There are four (4) booze categories, and every instance of these "special" responses is simply a confusion of what those categories are. The categories: Beer, basic bottles of booze, basic mixed drinks, and DB drinks. Furthermore, there are at least two food categories, chow meins being the better one.--Buttons 16:04, 26 April 2006 (CDT)
Actually, that's not true, you can't send them DB drinks. I tried. Right now my main is in HC, and my SC alt can't duplicate the specific responses (and she has a much lower amount of booze). I think they might just be made up by people. This needs further testing by someone who has lots and LOTS of booze. As for the Meins, yes I know, I'll fix those sometime this week.--Terrabull 00:50, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
I just sent Morbidda an ice-cold Willer, a bottle of rum, a salty dog, and a fuzzbump, and I got four different responses. You can certainly send DB drinks, and they are definitely in a different category from basic mixed drinks.--Buttons 11:48, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
- Confirmed, I was a dufus and apparently can't click "Purchase" in a shop. So I didn't have a DB drink, so I couldn't sent one. I was out of time this week, but seeing as how there is a month before the next fight, I'll have all the categories updated and fixed on this page soon. I'll put up a better explanation for Cordials too.--Terrabull 18:11, 29 April 2006 (CDT)
There are quite a lot of refrences on this page. Putting them all on the bottom seems like a lot to keep straight. Should we move the fighter's responses to their page, or put refrences for each fighter so people can keep things straight? Or should be just put the Ref's at the bottom and continue like we've been doing?--Terrabull 00:53, 30 April 2006 (CDT)
- They should go on the individual fighter pages only. --Gymnosophist 02:56, 30 April 2006 (CDT)
- But you can't see Response text on that page. So it kind of loses it's meaning.--Terrabull 11:48, 30 April 2006 (CDT)
- You must have missed it - all the responses are on the individual pages as well - take a look. --Gymnosophist 19:44, 30 April 2006 (CDT)
- Well then, carry on. I stand corrected.
Guys, it's not limited to mein. Try sending them an insanely spicy burrito, and you'll see what I mean. It gets the same message I believe. --Kafeithekeaton 15:23, 30 April 2006 (CDT)
Due to the numerous errors I've found in the booze I'm going to verify all the fighters again and list my progress here. Arrrmetia - Done
Yes, but what does it DO?
There's a lot of effort in finding the different messages, but do they impact the odds of the fights at all? --Harik 20:08, 30 August 2006 (CDT)
- Jick and Co. Said it matters. They wouldn't elaborate on how it mattered or what exactly it did. So all we know is that it does something.--Terrabull 14:51, 23 September 2006 (CDT)