Talk:Jumbo Dr. Lucifer
For some reasson when you have ascended on the boozeteferian path you may not drink this as it's a kind of food. I've reported the bug to Jick and if it gets sorted illl let you guys know.
- It is a member of the beverage class, which all count towards fullness, not drunkenness. It's been this way for a while. Probably not a bug, as all beverages add fullness, else they'd just be use items, and wouldn't be limited. Unless they counted as spleen items, but thay aren't all stat boosters.--JRSiebz 02:58, 12 Jul 2005 (Central Daylight Time)
- I tried zapping this, and nothing happened. What's wrong? I have a pine wand in case you need to know. --Jedibob5 06:05, 26 April 2006 (CDT)
- Yep, I can't zap it as well with a ebony wand. Seems they made it unzappable now. --RPGMarker35 19:12, 15 September 2006 (CDT)
MP Restored Differs?
Has anyone ever consumed one and gotten a different range of MP restored & number of adventures? I'm wondering if the MP restored scales to level or something... I got 3 adventures (Zodiac sign is Packrat & not Opossum) and 1851 MP from consuming one (Screenshot) Or would there be some other factor that affected it, I wonder... --Pandaba 02:38, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
Changed MP gain
- I believe that with this change, the adventure gain may have changed as well. --Drab Emordnilap 10:39, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
- Yup, I've used about 8 today, and I get 1-3 Adventures. I'm going to update the main page, too. --Wilgabriel 20:37, 6 July 2007 (CDT)
HP up to 1
Anyone noticed their HP going from 0 to 1 recently when using this item? I drank one beaten up with 0 HP and now it is 1. On the page it says this does not occur, but maybe it is part of what has changed? --Jakisskev 18:16, 9 July 2007 (CDT)
Bad Moon / Waffle Haus Change?
When ordering the Jumbo Dr. Lucifer from the Waffle Haus, the following message occurred: "That's not something you can drink." Instead of getting 1 level of fullness, I received 1 drunkenness.
--Hoopity 14:05, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
On another day, when ordering the Jumbo Dr. Lucifer from the Waffle Haus, the following message occurred: "You drink the Dr. Lucifer. You feel your blood boil, and turn into mystical potential." This time, the result was an increase in 1 fullness, not drunkenness. Level Dependant? Varies per day? Random each time? Why the discrepancy?
--Hoopity 12:45, 8 August 2007 (CDT)
- Sounds like a bug, and sounds like it's been fixed. --TechSmurf 23:49, 7 August 2007 (CDT)
I was tossing around the idea of this being used for a trophy. Considering that most of the trophies have some sort of negative set back to them I was associating the loss of hp with that. I am currently consuming one of these a day and will increase that to 15 here shortly. I figure if I get somewhere around 666 of these consumed and there is no trophy then it is probably out. Are there any other numbers associated with Lucifer, Satan or the devil that anybody can think of? -- Keesy 2007-08-08-13:12 (EDT)
Actual MP range
I had 563 HP when I used this, and it restored 5746 MP, which is outside the 9-10x listed in the entry. I'm going to record a bunch of values here to figure out the actual range.--Lostcalpolydude 08:07, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Recording values too. Also added a "factor" column (MP gained divided by HP lost). I'd guess the factor ranges from 9 to 11. --Pcentella 20:06, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
|HP lost||MP gained||factor||Expected Range|
Confirming range of 9-11MP/HP. Also, looks like using it with 1 or 0 HP left will leave your HP at 1 and give you 1 HP's worth of MP. --TechSmurf 17:44, 24 October 2009 (UTC)