- tried to see if any monsters dropped all equipment, saw there was still a foremen monster, auto attack dispatched before i could ray though; tried to find him again and 100+ turns later thinking it is the semi rare, but may be able to still force all the drops, but cannot confirm.
- Is it just me, or is it always Asbestos, Chrome and Linoleum Ore in the Mining? In that order from left to right, in squares of 2x2 on the upper two rows? At least, all the times that I can remember, this has been the case.. --Ferdawoon 14:41, 26 December 2006 (CST)
- yup, it's just you. unless something has changed, of course. i've never noticed this. --Evilkolbot 15:01, 26 December 2006 (CST)
- AFAIK, in mining gear, the stat qualification no longer holds. --Evilkolbot 06:32, 3 May 2006 (CDT)
- just tried it beaten up, main stat 49, can still mine. --Evilkolbot 06:36, 3 May 2006 (CDT)
- just tried it beaten up, main stat 32, can still mine. this would suggest there is no stat qualification for the mini-game. --Evilkolbot 06:18, 12 May 2006 (CDT)
- confirmation: just tried with blood of the wereseal, muscle 2, can still mine. i'm too selfish to try reducing my unbuffed stats, but prehaps someone else would like to try? --Evilkolbot 06:36, 16 May 2006 (CDT)
According to this page, the 7-foot dwarves can drop ores. I have never seen this happen. Is this something from the past or is it a current rare occurance?--Williabr 08:48, 11 May 2006 (CDT)
- That is from prior to the "mining mini-game" being implemented on 26 Jan 2006.--Hellion 08:59, 11 May 2006 (CDT)
Has the clover adventure been changed? I just adventured with no disguise with a clover, and got a different adventure:
A Real Gem
You wander down a side passage in the Mine and find some kind of Dwarvish game show going on. A genial host smiles blankly at a fixed point ahead of him, while three dwarves stand behind podiums behind him.
"Welcome back to Geo-Parody!" he says. "As a reminder, our prize this evening is a precious gemstone! Mind you, the final Geo-Parody question is going to be difficult. Here it is: 'Where are you right now?'"
As it turns out, none of the dwarves can correctly answer the question. It looked like the heavy-set bald guy was going to get it, but it turned out his answer was "I <3 Boobs."
"Well, since none of the contestants could correctly answer an incredibly simple question, we'll just award the gem to a member of our studio audience!"
Since you're the only member of the audience, you get the precious gem. Lucky you!
Your ten-leaf clover disappears in a puff of smoke.
You acquire an item: stone of eXtreme power
If anyone's got an issue with me posting all that there, go ahead and snip it. And I was wearing the Swashbuckling getup, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. --Shima 19:38, 26 August 2006 (CDT)
- Go ahead and add it. I'm awaiting confirmation on whether it replaces Either Ore. Does it?--Dehstil (t|c) 19:28, 27 August 2006 (CDT)
- For all I've seen, it seems to. But I've only tried once on two accounts. --Shima 20:03, 27 August 2006 (CDT)
- Yes, I tried 10 times and get "A real Gem" adventure.
- Remember to sign your posts. Anyway, I used 5 clovers and got: stone, stone, stone, ores, stone. So either I was clicking "last adv" fast enough to catch a bug that got the old adventure, or they both exist with some % chance of either. Understanding that's not a useful sample, if it's only a 20% chance of getting the ore, I guess I'll be getting the outfit and not trying to have 3 clovers when I get to level 8. (My softcore multi did use 3 clovers after the new clover advs rolled out, and got 3 ores; he happened to not have the ores the trapper wanted in Hagnk's, and the clovers were a lot less effort for the same number of pulls it would have taken to get the outfit out (or farming for outfit parts).)--Terion 17:50, 31 August 2006 (CDT)
|Era||Date||Adventures||7-Foot Dwarf||7-Foot Dwarf Foreman||100% Legal||A Flat Miner||A Girl's Best Friend||Grilling the Foreman||Right in the Vestibule!||See You Next Fall||Speak, Frat Boy, and Enter||Information||Source|
|Era 1||30-Jan-07||3462||1606||794||178||170||159||153||45||179||178||Combat Chance Modifier: +0%|
|31-Jan-07||3259||1517||766||168||164||152||158||N/A||175||159||Combat Chance Modifier: +0%|
Glitch with 100% Legal?
I just tried to access the page for 100% Legal and am getting a Error 400. (The browser can't access it.) Is it just me, or is the page outright unavailable? (I tried with both Firefox and IE.)--MaskedLihc 00:46, 31 July 2007 (CDT)
-In reference to the 'you can't adventure here' message, does anyone else remember Rincewind in diskworld saying something along the lines of "Oh, I'm not scared of heights. It's the depths that get me." Possible reference? (unless I'm making it all up. 'Tis possible.) --Bhac ssylan 22:42, 13 October 2009 (UTC)